After 18 years of successful events in France, Hurricane launched its inaugural World Tour in 2014. The first FISE WORLD SERIES had stops in four destinations: France, Andorra, China and Malaysia, gathering a total of 655,000 spectators and 2,250 competitors from all over the world.
Since then, the World Action Sports Festival reached new destinations such as Canada, the USA, Hungary, Japan and Saudi Arabia. The Series gathers more than 1,000,000 visitors and 3,000 athletes yearly on its stops making it the biggest Action Sports Tour in the world.
ON THE WORLD STAGE
– Staged annually in multiple countries, promoting each stop worldwide
– World’s best athletes participation
– World Cups sanctioned by IF: UCI, WORLD SKATE, FIG and WDSF
– Worldwide media exposure (TV, digital, press)
– Free entry for the visitors
– Festival vibe: sports free clinics, animations, music, art and exhibitors for all to enjoy
– Appealing to Millenials
– For locals & visitors
– Multi-disciplinary: BMX Freestyle, Skateboard, Roller Freestyle, MTP, Scooter Freestyle, Wakeboard, Parkour, Breaking & Bouldering
– Bringing together sports communities
– Competition open to Amateur & Professional athletes, men & women
– Involving local associations
– Volunteer program
For each stop we develop a global communication plan using all FISE channels to maximize the exposure. It is through this plan that we encourage worldwide sports communities, locals and tourists to visit the HOST CITY for the FISE event. We aim to: :
In 2020 Hurricane partnered with Eurosport for the worldwide distribution of FISE World Series events.
As well as a broadcaster, Eurosport has a leading licensing team working with some of the most prestigious sporting organizations including IOC, DFB, DFL, IAAF, USTA, Tennis Australia, FFT, FIA, UEFA.
FISE World Series creates, tells and shares stories. Digital and social media network activities are the most efficient way to reach our audience. Content is KEY, and we push it through our Key Opinion Leaders.
These superstars athletes reach more than 7,5 MILLION Action Sports Fans.
EUROPE PRO ATHLETES : 2,778,524 Followers