After 18 successful years in France and Europe, FISE launched its inaugural World Tour in 2014. The first FISE WORLD SERIES took place in France, Andorra, China and Malaysia, gathering 655,000 spectators in total and 2,250 competitors from all over the world.
The FISE World Series 2018 featured 5 destinations over 3 continents and gathered 877,000 spectators and 3,040 athletes.
ON THE WORLD STAGE
– Staged annually in multiple countries
– World’s best athletes participation
– World Cups sanctioned by IF: UCI, WORLD SKATE, FIG
– Worldwide media exposure (TV, digital, press)
– Free entry for the visitors
– Festival vibe: free clinics, animations & exhibitors for all
– Appealing for Millenials
– For locals & visitors
– Multi-disciplinary: BMX, Skateboard, Roller, MTB, Scooter, Wakeboard, Parkour & Bouldering
– Sports communities brought together
– Competition open to Amateur & Professional athletes, men & women
– Involving local associations
– Volunteer program
For each stop we develop an global communication plan using all the FISE channels for a maximum exposure. It is through this plan that we encourage worldwide sport communities, locals and tourists to visit the HOST CITY for the FISE World event to:
FISE World Series guarantees high quality standards television production and broadcast through its worldwide TV media partner IMG.
Since 2018 each stop is also broadcasted on the Olympic Channel.
FISE World Series creates, tells and share stories. Digital and social media network activities are the most efficient way to reach our audience. Content is Key, and we push it through our Key Opinion Leaders!