This section outlines the bidding process for Host city and provides important information regarding key stages and deadlines to submit an application.
Any Host city willing to host a FISE World Series event will have to fill in a « Letter of interest », a short online questionnaire.
This first step will allow the candidate city to take part in the bidding process and figure among the selected cities to host the event for three consecutive years. The different stages are as follows :
The Bid Fee includes:
Host city bidder may submit alternative options outside the defined scope if it considers being an added value to its proposal.
– Motivation to host the FISE World Series
– Event concept, venue & dates
– Name & location, dates, description of the facilites and surrounding areas
– Action sports disciplines chosen
– Transportation & accessibility
– Host City general information
– Infrastructure, universities, local action sports scene/clubs, tourist attraction…
– Past events history
– Event name, type, participants, audience
– Preliminary local media & marketing plans
– Key partners
– Local authorities involvement & support, key partners & their contribution (financial, in-kind, media…)